1. So for the last 3 months I have been training for this silly thing called the New York Marathon as most of you already know. This month although has really put a damper on my miles. My body is revolting! Runners knee, plantar faciatiis, this weird pain in my back. I am a mess!!SInce July, each month of training has decreased in miles and it is supposed to be increasing..It makes me sad but oh well. That is all I can say I think.
2. I love reading your blogs! Its a few minutes of peace and quiet I get during the day. I am sorry if I haven't been leaving comment but I promise I have been reading your posts!
3. I had such a blast at the summer of rum festival back in August! Behn and I met up with a bunch of our friends and everyone had a blast! Can we do this every year? It did get very crowded towards the end and I was ready to leave at that point.
4. I really, really, really, love my one hour (45+ mile) drive to and from work every day..NOT
5. My injured body is already planning for future races but I hope this body heals itself.
6. I went on my bike last for the first time in probably 10 months. I did 18 miles. It was great! I crave more, minus the butt pain. I need to find a bath to ride on because I am terrified to ride next to the cars.
7. I love food..DUH
8. I am sure you are really getting sick of this post now so I will see if I can find some pictures to share with you.
9. Compression socks rock! I love you Pro compression.
10. I may already be counting down to spring break.
11. I have been gluten and dairy free since Sept. 1 hoping it helps my belly. I had a slip up this past weekend..WHOOPS!
What have you been up to lately? Catch me up on your life!
What is your favorite dairy free dessert? I love dessert!