Sunday, March 15, 2015

March recap of my 2015 goals

How are my 2015 goals coming along?  Let’s take a look

In January I wrote what my goals were for this year and I am trying to be more well rounded.  You can find that post here.

Joey says HI!
Read more
I can say that I am dominating this one!  So far I have read:
  • January- It was me all along by Andi Mitchell, I give it an A+
  • February - Dark spaces by Gillian Flynn, and I loved this as well!  I love how she captivates an audience and pulls you in with that “need to know more”
  • March- Book 1 of Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson.  I really enjoyed this too, it is a teen book that a student let me borrow and hopefully he has more to let me read.




Run Faster

I am not too sure how this is coming along, so far I have ran a few halves with the fastest time at a 2:15:56 at the Best Damn Race Half in Safety Harbor.  My current PR is 2:12: xx.  The weather was just perfect, the stars aligned and it felt wonderful.  Allergy season is in full swing which is really effecting my running but once the pollen is off the floor, I will be doing more speed training.



Be Happy in my Body

This is a work in progress.  I signed up to be a Beachbody coach because I really like the product.  I started the 21 day fix and can’t wait to see the results.  It is really helping me with eating clean, portion control, and I am loving the workouts.  I have been sore in places I haven’t been sore in a while!  (so, if you need any products, send me a message or e-mail me )
I also plan to use my ClassPass this month to try new classes and tone up! I am looking forward to a little running break!  In case you do not know what class pass is, it is a membership for a month and it allows you to pop into many studios and try classes out!


Save Money

This is another reason why I signed up for Beachbody, I hope it helps pay for a wedding!  I am trying to cut down on the non-essential purchases and put more into saving.  This is still a work in progress.



Not go crazy

I think the only one who can answer this is Behn.  I am trying!


Blog More

I wanted to blog twice a month, fail.  I didn’t blog in Febraury.



Enjoy life and be spontaneous!

I am enjoying life..


How are you coming along with your goals?


In other news...

  • I said yes to my wedding dress

  • I just completed my last half and running race of the season and I couldn’t be more excited about that! It wasn’t pretty, or fun!  (Hopefully I will recap that)



For my locals, what do you think the best place in Downtown Tampa for a rehearsal/wedding welcome dinner is?  So far we are learning towards Jacksons.

3 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends