Monday, December 5, 2011

Another Happy Teacher Moment

So.  I am not really sure how to describe my teaching experience thus far.
There have been MANY ups and downs this year as it is my first year and this is a learning experience.
I could write a book with the amount of referrals I wrote this week alone.  E-mail me for details :) as I would not (most likely) post that for others to see!

But today I had a happy teacher moment.

I have a bunch of students who sit there with this look on their face.  They do not want to do anything.  It doesn't matter what I try, or how many times I ask them to do something they do not do it.
but today...I had a student who volunteered to read...TWICE!!!

I was so excited!


reading.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends