Friday, July 13, 2012

Weekly Workout: Saturday Linkup

This is going to be an intro to a link up Kat, Meghan, and myself will be hosting once Meghan gets back from her honeymoon!


I wanted to share with you all what we will be doing.


I am so excited to announce our first Saturday Linkup about our Weekly Workouts.

I am linking up with Katrina and Meghan to share our workouts we participate in each week to motivate each other and ourselves.

We hope you link up as we are so excited to get this started!


As for my workout here is goes:

This week was a little crazy for me just getting back from vacation and getting things organized and back to normal, not to mention, it was also my birthday this week.

I purchased a living social deal a few months ago for crossfit.  It expires soon so I needed to use it so I finally went with this being my last "free" month before school starts up again.  I went on Tuesday with no expectations, when I left I wanted to go back Wednesday morning.  Unfortunately, I was too sore but I made it back on Thursday morning.  You can find my recap to crosffit here. I already have a love /hate relationship.  That being said, two days of strength training is a big deal for me!

Thursday after crossfit, I still needed to get in my miles so I met up with my Coach at the Fitniche run over at Wiregrass mall in Wesley Chapel for out Thursday 5k.  I just purchased minimalist running shoes so we took those out for  little job; boy did my calves hurt Friday! Yowzaaa

I can also say that as I am writing this post, every muscle in my body hurts!

Saturday on my marathon training schedule has 12 miles.  I am ready to conquer those 12 miles and maybe if I am ambition, I wil get another one in..

Hope everyone had a great weekly workout and can't wait to hear what you guys did!  It will certainly motivate me!




And link up :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends