Friday, January 2, 2015

2014: A year in review

2014 seems to be a blur in what happened.  

It certainly did not compare to 2013 but a lot happened.  2013 was the year of PRs and getting engaged!

Some highlights of 2014 include:

In March I watched my best friend get married!


We also were able to celebrate the marriage of Patrick and Tori


I got my feet wet in the triathlon field.  I exceeded my expectations and met such a great group of people!

Best supporters ever!


I ran the NYC Half marathon in March while training for St. Anthony’s.  



I am pretty sure it was below freezing!

Behn and I went on a great cruise vacation!


I made it my business to PR the marathon and Pr’ed by 38 minutes.

We bought a house!


I am finally at the same school for more than one year.  

Behn and I went to the movies for the first time ever.

We set a wedding date.




In Numbers I...

Ran
1000+ miles
Biked
654 miles

Swam
35.1 miles



Just some of my lovely faces for a good laugh



That is my year!!  I guess in hindsight a lot happened.  I can't wait for 2015 though!

What are your 2014 hi lights and what are you looking forward to in 2015?











2 comments:

  1. You had an amazing and busy year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a year!!! But first movie, ever?? Can't wait to see what your 2015 brings xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends