Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Letters and summer vacation

Wishing everyone a happy Friday!  It feels so great to be back "home" after being gone for over a month.  It was nice to go to bed and wake up when I wanted to (my mom was so nice and let my dad and I sleep in since she likes to be busy in the morning).  I am excited for this weekend!  I get to celebrate my birthday with friends, some family is coming into town, and I get to see old coworkers and running friends!!

Dear Friday, As always, you are one of my favorite days and I hope everyone has a great day!  I am glad you are a planned rest day as I can't find a yoga class at the gym around me so rest will have to do!

Dear Old Coworkers, I can't wait to see you this evening for some drinks and karaoke!  FInally a time when we can all get together and relax.  I can only imagine the amount of trouble we can get in.

Dear Mom and Dad, Thanks for allowing to have a mini birthday barbeque bash tomorrow so I can see some of my amazing friends.  Friends, thanks for coming!  I am so excited to see you.  

Dear Aunt Fran and Uncle Barry, Thanks for the hospitality you showed when I spent countless days lounging around in NY and Cape May.  It was relaxing and perfect.  I am glad this is a yearly thing!
Dear House Hunting, I hate you with a passion.  I am ready to just find something and stop stressing.  I want to find that magical house at the right price and have it be all for me!  Luckily my parents are great and letting me crash with them.  I guess I have no excuse to save money.  So if you know of any houses in the Riverview, FL area, hit me up!!


Friday Market in Jerusalem


A run and drinks..what could be better?

Dear Summer Vacation, It was so great to be able to travel this summer.  Last summer I worked and it sucked.  I was burnt out before I even started back at school.  If you see from my photo dump, I travel to Israel, Manahtten, Cape May, NJ, and Key West, FL.  It was a great trip to say the least.  In Israel I met some amazing people through birthright.  In NY I ran a lot, and in NJ I rested and relaxed.  


Well, I guess I should get back to cleaning so the house is in presentable condition this weekend.  In addition, I am in boxes from moving and I am switching rooms at my parents.  This will NOT be fu!

What are your weekend plans?  
What was the best summer vacation or vacation you ever had?

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Your summer vacation sounds amazing. I worked an extra month, but do get to enjoy the whole month of July off and it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am certainly not ready to go back at all!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you have had an amazing summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom posted on FB about a friend's condo for rent in Riverview recently, not sure if that's an option. http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/9205-Stone-River-Pl_Riverview_FL_33578_M67722-86637

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with the house hunt! It's such a crazy process, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends