Thursday, September 22, 2011

Three Things Thursday: A thankful weekend

This week I am thankful for:

1. As a University of South Florida Alumni..GO BULLS!! Football is back!!  That means friends, beer and always a good time


2. With the above, I am thankful for Girls Nights!! This weekend, after 15 miles a bunch of us got together at the local drinking establishment for some football.  It was great to make time to see those who I do not have the opportunity to see very often.  This is an old picture as I forgot to take pictures this weekend.

Yet, only three of the girls pictured above I went out with, those girls, we always have each other's back.  
3.  Lastly, I am thankful for adult beverages.  That stands alone:) and usually without saying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends