Tuesday, September 20, 2011

T.V Tuesday

Ahh, Fall T.V has begun!

Not that I watch T.V anyway.  If I do, it is on the weekends watching the food channel, or watching Jersey Shore DVRed while I lesson plan or grade papers.  But now it's time for my favorite shows to be back on.  I am not sure when I am going to have the chance to watch T.V because as I am writing this post all I am thinking about is going to bed, but knowing The biggest loser and Glee will be on tonight, and which one do I watch?  Yup..while I have 146 "letter's to hero's" to proof read and edit, they sit in my bag that I brought upstairs even though I did not get home till 7:30ish.  And this is only Tuesday night.  Luckily I do not even know what is on T.V except for Thursday Grey's, Private Practice and Jersey shore!


What T.V shows are on your must watch list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends