Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Two Weeks chocolate Free

It has been two weeks that I have been chocolate and ice cream free.

I can't say that I notice a difference with anything.  I am still craving chocolate.  That will soon pass I am sure.
I have been eating reeces pieces at the movies instead of anything chocolate.

I purchased "Yonanas" which makes an ice cream like substance with frozen bananas and frozen fruit.  I tried it yesterday and really liked it.  Into the machine went one frozen banana, frozen strawberries then another frozen banana.  It was yummy and I will definitely be making another one tonight.  The texture was smooth :)  Next time I plan on putting some chia seeds and maybe some protein powder.

Have you ever given anything up?  How did you deal with cravings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends