Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Letters 3

It is Friday and I could not be happier!  For some reason I always get this feeling come Friday.  You too?
This was another crazy week with events and dinners to go to.  Another painful week with leg pain so I had to cut out some all running which left me with more time to plan, as well as more time to spend time with family and friends.  Next week, instead of running, I will be hitting up the bike and pool instead.  

Now for Friday letters!  

Dear self,
Sometime you really amazing!  You rock!

Dear leg,
Get better soon! I miss my sneakers and want to break them in before NY.

Dear Timpanos,
Seriously..meat in Minestrone soup?  Not cool!

Dear Tori,
Thank you so much for inviting me to run with you.  I know i held you up, but it means so much that you stuck with me.  The vegan restaurant on Fletcher is on me :)

Dear Trader Joes,
You are amazing in every single way!  I don't have anything else to say about that.

Dear Readers,
Please take a minute to donate to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society.  I want to be able to run for those who have been affected by cancer.  We are touched all too often and I want to stop it!

Dear Caroline and Steph,
I could not thank you enough for the generous donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society!
Go check out their blogs! They rock


I hope you have a great weekend and link up with Meghan, Kat, and myself on Sunday to talk about our weekly workouts!!!


2 comments:

  1. You're more than welcome! Can't wait to read about all your awesomeness at the race :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pshh. Thanks for running with me!! You did not hold me up at all. If it werent for the social part of running I wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends