Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Go for the Goal: October

WoW!!! Is it really October already?  Where has the time gone?
I have been working at my new school for over a month, and I am loving every second of it, well, almost!

September Goals

Survive and Run 75% of my runs.
These are going to go hand and hand in my explanation.  I am here, I am still alive, I have survived.  Not by much though.  
I did NOT get 75% of my runs in.  Being the cross country coach at the school that I work out was great while it lasted.  It taught me many lessons, most importantly, don't bite off more than you can chew.  Living an hour away from the school, teaching 3 new preps, co sponsoring two clubs, and coaching a sport that practices M-F 3-5 was unfortunately, too much.  I had to say goodbye.  Because I said goodbye, I was able to get home before 7:30 a few nights last week! WOohoo.  I may have a life back and be able to "start" training for that marathon I have next month.

October Goals
Get to the gym
Stay away from the "Nasty" food until after the NYC Marathon

I am off to bed as I have a 4:50 wakeup call to go to work.  I am envious of those who can work out in the morning!

What are your goals this month??


  1. Holy cow, girl! Your schedule sounds just like mine! We are warriors, we teachers! :) Thanks for linking up with us!

  2. wow woman! At least you had the sensibility to unload some of your commitments. I have no idea how teachers do it. I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day now, and I am lucky enough to leave it at the door when my shift is done. <3 I have plenty of faith in you!


I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message, they make me happy :)