Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIWW Sprit Week

This is a crazy (fun) week at school.  It is homecoming and that means it is spirit week.
We have a variety of options to "dress up" at this week and I am taking full advantage of it!

I do not do "fashion" posts because I am no fashionista!

Here is my fun "What I Wore Wednesday"

Monday:
Dress to Impress or Tacky.
Guess what I chose..


Tuesday:

Super Hero vs. Villian
 Super "H" to the rescue


Wednesday
Camo Vs. Neon

I do not own Camo.. I took every bright item I had and made it as tacky as possible.
Thank goodness for running gear!

3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW THERE ARE PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG YAY! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love all of the looks. We have some fun things, but my outfits aren't worth blogging. Love your cape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to LOVE spirit week! And that is awesome that you dress up, too. The teachers that used to dress up in school were always the cool ones :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends