Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Another Tri?

So, as you know, I guess I can call myself a "triathlete" since I did one!  You can read all about that one here

I may have caught the tri bug as I caught the running bug.

As torturous as the tri was, as soon as I got into my car, I wantedto text Patrick and Tori and Jen and John telling them they may have gotten me hooked.  I like the challenge.  I like to go bigger and better than the last.

This is what I have been thinking about and as I almost signed up for Top Gun at Ft. Desoto, the $$$$$ it costs to do them just sounds silly right now as I am attempting to save.

If I still have this bug after vacation, and it is still open for registration...I may do it :)

I will let you know!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you do it! One of my girlfriends from work signed up for it today for her first tri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adter being brought under by a wave today at the bech, I am not so sure anymore! it scared the crap out of me!

      Delete
  2. Top Gun is a good race that always gives me trouble. Why not tri Crystal River with us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what type of body of water is this is?? it may be a possibility...

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends