Friday, June 1, 2012

Sorry! Blog Break

First off I want to apologize to all my loyal readers, friends, fans, and of course, my stalkers for taking a mini break.

As much as I did not want to take a break from blogging, work comes first and that is where my mind has been the last few weeks.  As a teacher, we have many commitments to attend to and this week it was all Award ceremony stuff as I had 2 14+ hour days and am completely wipes out.  I am in the middle of packing up my classroom and life should get a little easier as next week are my students final exam week!

I am certainly on a countdown till 2:15 on Friday!

Thank you for all being patient with me as I have no many things I want to blog about!!!

XoXo and Happy Running

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends