Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Go for the Goal: September

Last month, August I did not make any goals.  I took a little break from doing anything productive.


This Month I am linking up with Meghan to set my goals for September.  I am (almost) ready to conquer this month.  

1. Survive:  With all I have taken on at work, all I want to do is get out alive and well.  

2. Run:  This goes hand in hand with number 1.  I am the new cross country coach so the earliest I get home is 7pm and that is before getting any work done.  I hope to get in 75% of my weekly runs in.  

What goals have you made?
How did you do in your last months goals?

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the survive goal!! I think you're sure to achieve that. And I CANNOT wait to get back to running!! Ahh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you're a cross-country coach! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends