Sunday, September 30, 2012

Workout roundup Week 1


Welcome to the Weekly Workout Roundup!

grab a button and link up!


I am very excited to be linking up with Meghan and Kat!  Both of these ladies are amazing athletes.  Meghan is training for Disney Marathon and Kat is training for her 6 half marathons in 6 months.. (I hope I got that correct).  They are both Rockstars. 

 I am training for the New York City Marathon then Disney's Goofy.

I am going to keep this post short because I am writing it (Saturday Morning) before I head to Disney's Tower of Terror 10 Mile Run.  So when this posts, I will (hopefully) be crossing that finish line.

On to my workouts.  I really hate to start off the first link up with stinky workouts, but I guess that is what happens when a 20 miler tears up your quad.  


Hope you had a great workout week and I am ready to get this leg taken care of so I can go all out before NYC Tapering begins!!

How were your workouts this week? 




5 comments:

  1. I hope the 10miler was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Genna - Lydia gave me your information. She thought you may be interested in helping promote/Run Pretty Muddy Mud Run in Tampa on November 10th. Email me Courtney(at)CourtneyNorman(dot)org for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the Tower of Terror run is so much fun!!! If we ever get stationed near there I will definitely be running it.

    good luck with your busted quad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job girl!!! Getting closer to NYC - you ready?! I hope you will do the Pretty Muddy Mud Run - it will be fun post NYC!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends