Sunday, September 23, 2012

Thank you!

Many of you are already aware that I am currently training for the New York City Marathon as well as Disney's Goofy and a Half challenge.

Training is going well and I am almost ready to head to NY to conquer those bridges and my hometown.  

For Disney, I am fundraising for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society to help raise funds for cancer research.  Disney will consist of the Half Marathon on Saturday then the Full Marathon on Sunday.  39.3 miles :)

All my readers have been so supportive!

I wanted to give a special shout out to Tori, Meghan, and Steph for already making generous donations!

All too often we hear or are touched by family and friends who are affected by cancer.  This is the least I can do to help.


I hope you can pass this link on to whomever you know to help me reach my fundraising goal, to surpass it, and to help find a cure for cancer, so we do not have to have loved one suffer.


Thank you and I hope everyone has a great weekend!!


I am still brainstorming some fundraising ideas.. Do you have any ideas to share with me?  what would you be wiling to participate in?

1 comment:

  1. Ask your work/school administration if they would like to contribute or sponsor you and/or your coworkers?

    May need approval, but you could do a volunteer bake sale for the kids at your school :) Every quarter counts!

    I know there are quite a few other bloggers who have posted their fundraising ideas for when they participated in TIT.
    Tina at CarrotsNCake posted hers - http://carrotsncake.com/2011/01/how-i-raised-money-for-tnt.html

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends