Thursday, November 8, 2012

Friday letters

Dear Friday, I am so happy you are here.  It has been one busy week!  I stayed up past my bedtime of 9pm every day this week!  That is not good for my mood!  Dear sister, I am so happy you are home! Dear workouts this week, you killed me! Track and spin! Ouch! Dear NYC marathon, I know you are busy figuring everything out after you we're cancelled, but I am so anxious! Dear dark skies, go away! I need it to be bright in the evening again!  I do not mind going to work in the dark actually! I like running outside but I hate how dark it in in my neighborhood, treadmill runs may be making a comeback and I am not too excited about it! Dear readers, thank you coming back and being so supportive!

This weekend is so busy with running, bachelorette party in rondo, Datz meetup, and 2 doctor appointments!

What are you doing this weekend? Have a great weekend and check out my giveaway and donate to my fundraising page! Http//pages.teamintraining.org/sun/wdw13/ghimelfarb

Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends