Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekly Workout Roundup

Last week was absolutely exhausting!  I had such high expectations with getting all of my runs in, but that simply did not happen.  I was very disappointed, but I think the "rest" helped me PR in the Womens Half Marathon I completed Sunday.  

Since I wasn't home this weekend, and the last week before school was a hot mess, I am going to keep this post short.  
Grab a button and Link up!
Here is what I was supposed to do.  

This is what I actually did.



On Tuesday, I went over to get my sister new sneakers then headed to track practice.  Unfortunately, the lunch I had earlier in the day kept coming up (yuk) and knew I wasn't going to make it.  After 3 laps around the track, I called it a day and went home to spend time with my sister who just came back from Hawaii

Wednesday is my new "late" night at work in which I grade, etc., and head to spin.  This was my second time going with Pete, and this time my resistance did not work.  That is ok, i peddled my little heart out and still walked out with wobbly legs.  Everyone needs to check out his class as he is doing a Black Friday/post turkey day ride for two hours! Ask me for details!

Thursday I had 8 miles on deck, but had to stay late for work for dance practice which is a secret!  By the time I left, I was exhausted. I went home, made mom take me to Trader Joe's, sweet tomatoes, came  home and went to bed.

Friday was a rest day because I was doing back to back miles Sat/Sun.
Saturday called for 16 miles which was cut to 9 because I didn't feel well.  Sunday was a rock star  Half Marathon where I PR'd by almost 10 minutes.  I will post that separately!

 You know the exhaustion where you just want to cry.  This is how my week went.  Saturday when I woke up, the only thing that actually got me up was knowing I had a race coming up in less than two months.


Just as an aside, after Lady Speed Stick Half marathon on Sunday, I booked it to brunch and stopped at Panera a Bread on the way to change.  I grabbed my clothes and ShowerPill and "bathed"  I didn't shower until that evening because I was in the car all day and didn't feel gross and disgusting!

If you use the code SPFRIDAY on Amazon, you can get 3 for the price of two!  I will probably be stocking up! I already have one in my purse an gym bag.  


How did your workouts go this week?  What do you have in store for this week?  How do you plan to get all your workouts in?

Link up!
I love seeing what you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends