Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chocolate again?

So, if you haven't read, I have given up chocolate because I am insanely addicted to it.  Once I start I just cannot stop!!  You can read that post here.  After some long, hard deliberation I decided I may go back to eating "healthy" (haha, that's a lie) chocolate.

What the real deal is, is I have this amazing protein powder sitting on my counter in chocolate flavor just taking up space.

Arbonne.com
One of my friends sells this amazing product and boy is it expensive and yummy!! So, instead of letting it go to waste, I am going to finish this up and then re-evaluate my chocolate addiction.

Are you addicted to any food/drinks?  How do you curb your need/want for them?


P.S. I love CherryBerry frozen yogurt and want some great toppings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends