Monday, April 16, 2012

New Rules of lifting for Women

I saw a few bloggers post about this workout, Meghann and Rachel regularly.  I have been following their blogs and LOVE reading them!  You should check them out!

They have both posted pictures along with their results and have seen results!!  I love seeing results, so I figured I should buy the book, read it, and start it!

That is exactly what I intent to do.  I am currently reading the book but boy is it dry.  Skimming is more like what I am doing.

I look forward to getting my roommate take my before pictures and help me measure myself.  I plan to start this workout this week with TRI training, yea I signed up for one of those things.

My question is:  did you use the meal plan with this?  Just the workout? 

Did you manage to get through the whole book??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends