Monday, April 2, 2012

Tower of Terror 10 Miler

Last week, I signed up for the newest rundisney event.  The Tower of Terror 10 miler is a nighttime race that takes place the weekend of September 28-29, 2012.  We finish in Hollywood Studios which is one of my favorite parks. 


 Here is what the website says 
"The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ 10-Miler is a nighttime road race that will end in the shadows of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Your run into the fifth dimension will also take you to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex before returning to Disney's Hollywood Studios where the course will feature the Lights, Motors, Action™ Extreme Stunt Show, then turn down New York Street, wind past the Sorcerer's Hat and return you to an unforgettable finish at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™."


I plan to use this is a training run for my upcoming marathon in November.  Disney always puts on great races so I am very excited for this race!  


Now if I only looked like that

5 comments:

  1. Then you should read my book:
    http://www.y42k.com/risforrunning.htm
    or at least share the video with your friends!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMiIuzAsSX4

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the Disney races look like so much fun!
    I wish I looked like that when I run too! I know I look like such a goob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all goobers, if we can all look that put together when we run. Have you done any rundisney races? I have done one before

      Delete
  3. hey G Money! saw you on the Tampa Lady Bloggers. :)

    i want to do that race too! looks like a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii :)
      I have done a previous disney race it was a lot of fun. The night time part is a little scary, I am a baby and am sleeping by 10.
      It is filling up quickly, hope you do it too :)
      Let me know if you wind up signing up

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends