Monday, April 9, 2012

Go For the Goal: April

Umm..Is it really April?  Where has the time gone?  

I saw that some people and my some, I mean A LOT, of people post monthly goals so I figured maybe I will do the same.  Since it is already the second week of April I am not sure how to the bone they are going to be accomplished.  I am posting these to keep myself accountable.  Feel free to check in on me and ask me how they are coming along.  

Goal 1:  Save Money
I had a goal in mind.  I was going to immediately put $400.00 aside and not touch it until I bought a road bike.  Then life happened and plenty of doctors and student loans need to be paid.  As it is still the beginning of April I am going to try and save $300.00.  I have never actually tried to save money before.  HIDE THE CREDIT CARDS, too bad I know my numbers by heart

2. Loose Weight
I have been sick too much this month already but I would like to loose three pounds this month.  That doesn't really sound too bad.  That would man I need to be 131.8 by the end of the month according to my weight this morning.  That is changing every day though.  And now I have just declared my weight to all my "stalkers".  My goal weight it 122 :)
I LOVE MY STALKERS

3.Do my Hair 1x a week
Now that my hair is getting longer and I am lazy, I shower and throw my hair into a braid for the next day.  My goal is to do it at least once a week.  By "do" I only mean blow dry it so I can leave it down.  This should be the easiest of all my goals

4. Train
I keep forgetting that I have signed my Ass up for a triathlon for June.  I do not have a bike, cannot swim more than 25 meters with out stopping and haven't ran more than two miles in 4 months.  That my my goal.  Spin class at least 1x a week until I get a bike, 3.1 mile run at least 1x a week and a 225 swim at last 1x a week...


I think these goals are VERY attainable.  I will let you all know how I do with them.
WISH ME LUCK!

4 comments:

  1. You have a bike waiting for you ... just need to go get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Now we jut need to coordinate schedules!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good list to me! I'm down to do some triathlon training with you if you want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if you don't mind this slow poke because I was dying after 1.5 mile "run" the other day...

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends