Friday, April 6, 2012

Show me the Money

I have been thinking about goals these past few days because I seriously need to set some.  One goal I have is to save money.  Sometimes I wonder where is all goes?

What do you spend your money on?

I am not the "girly" type when it comes to hair, nails, and makeup so I know my money does not go there.  I am ashamed to say this but I have not gotten a hair cut since last May when I donated it for locks of love. If you ever see me in make up, that is for sure an odd occasion.  The reason for that being 1. I am allergic to everything and am always scratching my eyes out, 2. I am lazy, 3. Aren't I just beautiful with out it?
Nails, I do not get pedicures because I have "runners feet" and if they think they are going to take away my hard earned calluses they are WRONG!  Nail polish does not stay on my hands so that is out.  I have just learned about this Gel polish which I may be obsessed with.  Although, I am pretty sure it ruins your nails when they scrape it off.  It hurts!! Does anyone know if it ruins my nails?  So with that recent find, I have gotten my nails done twice in the last year.

So, my favorite stores are....
-Publix:  I can spend hours in there just looking around.  I can be in there every day.  This is my happy place
-Target:  How can anyone not like this place, especially if it is a super target.  I have just found out where all my money goes.

If I open my closet, I can easily see where much of my money is or so I think.  But many of the items in there are older or hand me downs.

What do you like to spend your money on?
How much do you put away a month?
What is the easiest way for you to save?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends