Saturday, April 7, 2012

Found where my money goes

I have been wanting to head down to the new lululemon store in Hyde Park Village but I have never had time and had no know where the store was.  Today after almost dying at orangetheoryfitness I figured I would relax as I am still getting over my cough.  


There were a few things I wanted when I went to the store.


1. 
 

I saw this and NEEDED it but have no idea what side I would be so I decided it would be best to go into the store and try it on.  Unfortunately for my chest, they did not have it.  For my wallet, that is another story.  My wallet was happy.  This bra would be perfect because one of my goals is to be able to run in just a bra.  

2. The next thing were these shorts.

  I saw a review someone did on them and they looked great.  I love that their shorts have a little plastic thing in them so they do not ride.  I tried them on, too small on me and I did not NEED these.  I was good and said NO!!


3. Lastly I tried these on..


This skirt I actually purchased against my better judgement.  I purchased it in a light bluish color that sort of matches my sneakers come to think about it.  It was so cute so I guess this will be my next race day outfit.  


I can't wait to get out and run with it!!


So, back to where my money goes...Into running "things".

2 comments:

  1. I can totally see why you wanted that bra, so nifty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, now it's trying to find the right one :) I am in desperate need of a good bra!

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Leave me a message and we will be best friends